Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Wild barn brewery limited. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors Beer, alcohol and gifts. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When buying an item, you agree that:
(1) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it.
(2) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
(3) The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
(4) The fee for our products and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes, shipping and possible transaction fees, will be charged at checkout.
for any faulty or damaged products you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we will exchange it based upon the original payment method. In addition, please note the following.
(1) we, are unable to accept opened cans or used products for a refund or exchange.
(2) You, are responsible for ensuring that items ordered are not damaged upon delivery.
(3) If you accept damaged goods upon delivery we may refuse exchange or refund.
(4) You must provide evidence of damaged / faulty products.
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of wild barn brewery limited. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment.
You agree to indemnify and hold wild barn brewery limited harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the products offered on the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall wild barn brewery limited, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, wild barn brewery limited assumes no liability or responsibility for any
(1) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content.
(2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service or products.
(3) any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.